Hello everybody.
We are in "Carnival" time across some Christian countries. In Brazil, for example, "Carnival" is one of the biggest events of the year, taking up 5 days of non-stopping party.
This is my first time abroad during this period! =/
Anyway, I'd like to introduce you a bit about our culture. Check out this youtube video, which you could see people drinking and dancing "The Beatles" songs at Rio de Janeiro streets in 2011 Carnival.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HJfUW7dLNWI&feature=related
ahah!
ReplyDeleteI love Carnival and i'd like to go to brazil one day to see the proper one. And I really miss it here in London... In Austria all my friends are going from one carinvalparty to another! But hey, don't worry eduardo - you just have to stay here till august then there are huge celebrations of brazilian carnival in Notting Hill, Portobello road!
ReplyDeleteAwesome! I'd love to go to Brazil for the Carnival season! Although I've already had a taste of a proper Carnival in Lanzarote, when I used to live there, as in the Canary Islands they also organise huge celebrations, parties, "ruas", etc. It's great! :)
ReplyDeleteThis is fantastic - I hope you don't feel too homesick watching it! Maybe you should go and find somewhere for a caipirinha to get in the carnival mood!
ReplyDelete